Please note: The following states are excluded and cannot partner with Arise: Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Wisconsin
1. First, you will go to the Arise.com website and choose REGISTER NOW.
2. Fill out your profile. Once you get to the step to enter a Referring CSPID you are able to enter the ID of the person that referred you. If you do not know anyone in the Arise network, please enter 1344882
3. Next you will be asked to take a voice assessment. There is no cost for this. Make sure that this is done from a landline and in a quiet and distraction free area of your home. (There should be NO background noise such as kids, spouse, pets, TV, radio, or any other outside noises). Arise will disqualify you if it is heard. You are showing them with this assessment how you will handle your calls while working from home. This is the time to show what you are capable of doing.
4. Once your background check comes back (up to 24 hours) you will advance to where it will ask you to "Create" or "Join" a business. Choose "Join Existing". You cannot start a new business without the proper licenses and forms with your state. So be sure to join a business already registered with the Arise network. If you need any help during the set-up process, feel free to contact us.
5. When you are asked for the IBO ID# (not FEIN) Enter 86799. This will be the business ID to join our team. Then, click on the magnifying glass to populate the company name: Corbin Communications, LLC
6. Once you complete the above steps, reach out to us and we will accept all documents required. This may take a few moments. At this point we will be able to discuss pay options on the clients you are interested in.
7. Please remember to join our Facebook group Corbin Communications Family/Team (https://www.facebook.com/groups/193349017836893/). Here you will be able to get important information from me and also discuss issues with others on our team!
8. I will then send you documents that I will have on file. This will be done through e-mail. You will need to print these out and sign. You can either e-mail them back to me or mail them if you do not have a scanner. I will have to have these documents before the first pay cycle.